• Cheating wife sex stories : Fun with my Husband's friend in agra

    My name is Haasini ,I decided to share my intimate secrets with you all , I am a young lady of 31, living in the western part of Delhi and married in a affluent business family and having one kid. Despite several years of my marriage, I had been able to maintain my figure at 35-29-36 mainly due to my weekly swimming and yoga sessions I attend at the club. I am 5'-4" tall, fair complexion and sharp features.



    I had been living a reasonably quiet life till this incident took place with a friend of my husband. His name was Bharat Khanna (name changed to maintain confidentiality). He was a tall and lean man with athletic built, also married and had one kid. He was a jovial man and always used to cut funny jokes and also would pull my leg with his refined adult humour.


    Some times when I understood the real meaning of his humour, I would be left with no option but to blush. I am not sure whether it was his smart personality or adult humour, I always get a crush when ever we meet. Since he was a very good friend of my husband, we used to meet quite frequently either with our families or at functions or parties.


    One day, Bharat called up my husband and asked if we were free as he wanted to come over and discuss a few problems he was facing. He told that there were several domestic and business problems that were putting a lot of stress on him and he was getting upset and unable to concentrate on his works and family as well.


    As he was a very old and good friend of my hubby he immediately asked him to come over. Bharat was with us within the next 30 minutes. He looked tensed and under great pressure. For once I felt sorry for him since I had always liked him. Among various things he told was that currently the luck was not favouring him and what ever he do, just go upside down.


    He also wanted to know if it was good to consult some good astrologer for some remedy or what to do. I was also sitting with both of them and I suggested that it is not a bad idea to consult some good astrologer to see if the planetary position could be corrected and a relief sought. Bharat also wanted to go ahead with this.


    My hubby suggested that in that case there is one astrologer who live in Agra nearly 300 kilo meters from here and I have known him for years and he is the best as far as I can say. Bharat almost pleaded to take him to the astrologer as soon as possible and requested us to accompany him as he do not know much about this.


    I called up the astrologer and asked if he was available, he gave us an appointment a couple of days later. Bharat looked some what relieved when we gave our consent to go with him day after tomorrow. Since it had been quite some time I had gone to Agra and I also needed some stuff to buy from there, I also willingly consented to go.


    Apart from this my hubby was also planning to go to there as he had to meet some person in his business trade to finalise some negotiations. So it was a trip wherein every one was having some interest. We three left Delhi, two days later early morning as the astrologer had asked us to meet him at around 11 that day. There were just three of us in the car and my hubby was driving.


    It was a good stretch and the early morning breeze was also cooling off Bharat's mind as he had once again like old times started pulling my legs and tease me with his wits and humour. I too was responding by giving him appropriate replies. It was all so relaxing and easy. We had driven more than half the distance when my hubby slowed the car and parked on one side of the highway.


    I asked if every thing was OK? He said yes, just have to pee and get relieved. Bharat also go out to ease himself. My hubby and Bharat both went towards the side bushes and started urinating in different directions. I was sitting in the car and I casually glanced in their direction. To my great astonishment and surprise, the angle at which Bharat was standing was such that I was able to see him and his dick very clearly.


    I was for once shocked to see such a big, black and thick penis and if I compared it to my hubby's, it was enormous. The very sight of such a penis set my pussy on fire. Bharat was not aware that I while sitting in the car could see him and his dick so clearly. He was holding it in his hands and shaking it and almost playing with it.


    I was so aroused that I wanted to go out and take it in my own hands and shake it for him. In comparison to my hubby's, Bharat's penis was not less than six or seven inches in length, almost an inch longer and thick like a banana. Till now I had always liked Bharat and it was good to be in his company and close to him.


    But being sexually aroused by him and wanting to take his dick inside me after seeing his penis, brought a feeling in me that I was unable to resist. In a few minutes, both were through and they came back to their respective seats and started with the journey ahead. Bharat wasn't aware of what had happened but as far as I was concerned, the damage was done.


    Bharat had set fire to my pussy and now I wanted to have sex with him, hold his dick in my hands, fondle it, kiss it, suck it and finally take it inside me. But I knew that this was some thing almost impossible as I can not give an open offer to him and with my hubby there beside us, there was no opportunity for any thing.


    Later when we came out of the astrologer's home, Bharat was transformed in his old self. The astrologer had told him not to worry as it was a very minor issue and could be sorted out by a simple process. He had called him again the next morning. So we have to stay over night. Thankfully we were carrying a set of spare clothes with us.


    Since we now had the whole day ahead of us, we went to take a walk in the market to take a look around and also I had to do some shopping for my clothings. Since I was now sexually aroused by Bharat, I deliberately tried to be as close to him as possible. A mere touch of bodies while walking or standing in a shop would lit more flames in my already burning desires.


    While doing the shopping, I purposely stood very close to Bharat and would make our bodies touch with every movement. While making the selections, I even put my hand on his arm showing an unintentionally gesture but getting close enough. I was now not in my right frame of mind and I kept on repeating these actions whenever I got a chance shielding from my hubby.


    Bharat was no kid. I think, initially a few touches from me he took as normal and unintentional or accidental. He gave no thought to them, but when even walking I would hold his arm to adjust my balance or at any shop would put my hand on his, he started looking at me puzzled. I said nothing but smiled at him. I was not sure if he could read the signs.


    In the evening, we booked two rooms in a hotel and checked in. I suggested that while we were here, let us all go to a movie to kill the time till the night. My hubby is not keen in seeing movies, but as we both were willing to go, he had no choice. My hubby went to buy the tickets while I was waiting with Bharat outside.


    I was praying that I get a chance to sit with Bharat by my side for some more deliberations from my side. In the darkness of the hall, I was hoping that even he might respond some how. As we entered the hall, I was delighted to find that our seats were in the middle of a row and on both ends, a group of men were sitting.


    My hubby suggested that I sit in the middle and he and Bharat on both sides. This was what I was hoping for. While watching the movie, I tried to shift my position and put my one leg towards Bharat's leg with our feet touching. Bharat did not do any thing. After a few minutes I again shifted and this time I put my leg behind his leg entangling it.


    Now he also became cautious and responded by pressing mine. Slowly I shifted my position and leaned towards his side and while doing so I put my hand on his that was resting on the hand rest. As my hubby was also sitting close by I had to remove my hand immediately showing it a normal positioning.


    Looked like Bharat also took the signals and very slowly his fingers touched mine. I moved my hands further towards his side. So that our palms were now touching each other. Now this time Bharat tried to shift in his seat and while doing so he put his hand on mine and pressed it softly before removing his. Now I was sure that I have also aroused Bharat's interest in me.


    Now we were engaged in touching each other with utmost care so that my hubby was not able to see what was going on so close to him. Once he folded his both hands and in this pose he extended his arm towards me and his fingers touched my right boob. The very touch of his fingers on my boob made me go wet in my clit.


    I wanted him to grab my boob and pinch my nipples but it was neither the place nor the time. I was just trying to hold myself. In the middle of the movie, suddenly the mobile phone of my hubby rang and he had to rush out of the hall to answer the call. Bharat and I took this opportunity of his absence from his seat and gripped each other's hand and entangled our fingers to hold the hands.


    No one could see this. I bent my head a little to rest on Bharat's shoulder and he gently patted and caressed my cheek. If any one saw us, he would have taken these gestures common between a man and his wife. When the movie ended, we got up to move outside. It was heavy rush as every one had got up from their seats and formed a kind of rally towards the exit gate.


    My hubby was in front of me and Bharat behind me, a place he took deliberately. In the rush he would repeatedly move forward and would stand while our bodies pressed against each other. I was feeling high and I also deliberately tried not to move forward immediately. During our return to the hotel my hubby told me that he had got the call from the person he had to meet


    and the meeting has been fixed for the next morning at 8.30 he further suggested that he would leave around 8 in the morning and would return by 10 or 10.30 and we can leave for the astrologer after breakfast and then proceed to Delhi by noon. It was a good logical program so it was agreed upon.


    When we reached the hotel I asked my hubby if he could bring a strip of Asprin for me as there was a headache and if no medicine was taken it could ruin the whole night's sleep. He gave me the keys and asked me to go to the room while he would bring the medicine from some nearby chemist. I and Bharat proceeded towards the lift.


    As it was late at night there was no one else there with us inside the cage. When we got in and the lift doors closed, Bharat grabbed me and started kissing me on my lips, neck, the upper part of my boobs. I was already feeling high and his kisses had sent me on cloud nine. He whispered in my ears, "Haasini, come over to my room tonight, stay with me the whole night"


    I smiled at him and said "just ask your friend, if he has no objection, I am all yours". We finally left at that with the promise that I would come the next day when my husband would leave for the meeting. The next morning, my hubby left around 15 minutes to eight and asked me to get ready and pack up to leave by the time he return in about two hours.


    Though I was still in bed assuming to be sleepy, I was in fact awake and pressing my pussy. He also called up Bharat in his room to give the same instruction so that the next programs were not delayed. As he left the room, I went to the window and saw him drive away. A few minutes later my room phone rang.


    I picked up the phone, it was no doubt Bharat on the other side "Hello sweet heart, good morning. It was a very bad night yesterday with you not with me. He has left, come over and let's have tea together". I knew what was coming. It was now inevitable, this thing was bound to happen once I had started it. Now there is no turning back.


    Slowly I got up, opened the front door, looked outside. The corridor was deserted, it was early Sunday morning. I locked my room and moved on to the next one. Slowly I knocked the door and then turned the handle. I knew it would be open. As I stepped inside, I saw Bharat only in his pyjamas standing near the window smiling at me.


    He moved forward, gently touched my hands and locked the door from inside before putting up a sign card of not to be disturbed. He then took me in his arms and started kissing me passionately. He kissed me on my cheeks, on my lips, my neck and on the upper part of my boobs which was visible above my nighty. Slowly he carried me to his bed and we both sat down.


    He took me in his arms and continued kissing me. I too kissed his bare chest and nipples. I started slowly caressing his points which made him horny and high. He pulled down the zipper of my nighty exposing my both boobs to him. He took both the nipples in his hands and started pinching and rubbing them hard. The very touch of Bharat's hands on my boobs made me go high and horny.


    I polled down the elastic of his pyjamas down to see his cock in full erection. While he got up to remove it, I too threw aside my nighty and panties. We both totally naked were hugging and kissing each other. His dick was repeatedly touching my clit making it wet and horny. I took his penis in my hands and started caressing it softly with my finger tips.


    In between I was also kissing it and Bharat was going more and more horny with every act. As I was kissing the tip of his penis, Bharat slowly pushed it in my mouth and I started sucking it slowly rubbing my tongue over and under it. Bharat was now getting more and more horny so he shifted to the 69 position so that while I was sucking his penis, he would do the same to my clit.


    I had already clean shaved my pussy for him and I pushed his head in it for him to suck. I spread my legs wide for him to suck me deep inside. The sex juice was beginning to flow out and I was moaning with ecstasy. MMMMMMMMMMM..... AAAAAAHHHHH..... BHARAT...... LOVE ME BHARAT..... AAAAAAAHH.... It was for the first time in my life that I was doing a 69 posture and I was getting wilder and horny.


    I was now sucking his cock harder and harder making Bharat too give out his moaning loudly, UUUUFFF... ALKA.... YEAH....YESSSSS.. SUCK IT BABY.... SUCK IT SLOWLY.. AAAAAAHHHH... YOU ARE A DAMN GOOD COCK SUCKER ALKAAAAAA....

    Sucking his penis was like sucking a lollipop. I kept on licking it with my tongue and was shaking it with my one hand.


    With the other hand I was touching and tickling his balls that would send him in a frenzy every time I did it. I was reaching my orgasm and juices had started flowing out of my vagina which Bharat kept on sucking and drinking. No later, Bharat too reached his climax and unloaded all him cum in my mouth. It was as if a tap had been opened and a stream of semen was coming out.


    I took inside what ever quantity I could and the rest was spilled over my face and the sheet on the bed. We laid down side by side to relax for a while. But as the penis had not yet entered me inside, I was not satisfied and I started playing with his cock. In a few minutes, it gained erection and was once again ready for action.


    Since I was unable to hold any more, I lied down on my back and asked Bharat to put his penis inside me. As Bharat came on top of me, I guided him into my cunt. I was not worried about not wearing any precaution. Even if I get pregnant, I would love to have Bharat;s baby in me. Bharat started humping me.


    I had locked my legs behind his back and held him tight arching my back a little so that I get a still deeper penetration. Bharat kept on fucking me hard and his penis was matching the rhythm of my body movements. After nearly ten minutes of a very hard fucking, Bharat came and emptied his entire semen in me.


    I was holding him tight inside me and was telling him to go on and on and not to stop as I was yet to come. After resting for some time to regain his strength, Bharat asked me to spread my legs more, took out his penis from inside me and started sucking my wet cunt. As he was sucking my pussy lips,


    my body shivered and I came with all my might and all the juice started flowing out from my pussy. I was fully exhausted and we both were laying side by side. I told him that this was one of my best fucks I have ever had. I also told him that my husband do not suck my cunt and I love getting sucked. I then asked Bharat to suck my cunt again as I was beginning to get horny again.


    Bharat started sucking my pussy again and this time he was sucking it really hard. I almost cried with pain but he would not stop. I was asking him to stop. NNNOOOOO... STOP... PLEASE STOP BHARAT.... I CANT STAND IT.... AAAA.. UUUUUUUFFFF.... NO.. NO.. NNNOOOOOOOOO... BHARAT PLEASE...... PLEASE LEAVE ME BHARAT.....


    Slowly Bharat raised his head and then made me lie flat on my back and entered me. This time he was fucking me very slowly and slowly. Slowly the pace started to increase and it became faster and faster. Bharat then asked me to come on top of him and when I got on top, he made me sit on his thighs and inserted his penis from below.


    It was a new experience for me since I was never fucked in this posture till date. Bharat's cock was getting more and more hard and it looked like he was about to come. Bharat took out his cock immediately and thrust it in my mouth and started humping it in my mouth. I was getting high in sucking his long and hard penis. After a few strokes, he came in my mouth.


    It was as it the flow would never stop dripping in my mouth. I drank some and spilled the rest which fell on my face and boobs. We both lay fully exhausted side by side till our breadth was normal. Our whole body was wet from the sweat and it was dripping from all sides. I looked at the wall clock, it was now nearing the time when I should leave,


    take a shower and look like I had behaving like a honest wife. I kissed Bharat softly on his lips and tried to get up. He was holding me and asking me to stay for some more time for another fuck. Time was not much so he got up quickly, made me sit in a doggie style and started entering from the back in my ass. It was paining a lot as I was never fucked like that.


    My ass was still virgin, look like I saved its virginity for Bharat. I pressed my face on the pillow to stop screaming. Bharat was humping his dick deep inside my ass. I slowly started to enjoy this fuck and made my body move forward and backward to give Bharat more pleasure.


    After what look like an eternity, he finally came in my ass and filled it with his liquid. Since it was not able to take that much inside, it started flowing on to his bed. We both were really tired now and our bodies wet with the continuance sweating due to hard fucking.


    I looked at the watch and saw that less than half an hour remained before my hubby would be returning back. I had to take a bath, get ready and pack. There was hardly any time now so I got up, grabbed my night gown and wearing it ran out to my own room to get ready for my hubby.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment