• Threesome sex stories : Me and a horny couple

     My name is Raj(Name Changed) living in Chennai working in IT sector for 6 years staying near ashok pillar.It all started with the advertisement that was posted in the local website “Couple needs a genuine guy for fun”. I responded to the ad as I am interested and I don’t have place can meet anytime anywhere. He asked about my age I told as 28 and he told they are 35/32 and he has place. Then I asked is it okay to meet today and he told only in night then we exchanged our contacts.



    I asked whether we can have dinner together so that we may get to know better but he rejected as their kids will be there…so he told to come to his place at 10.30 PM and I can enjoy until 4.00 AM and I can have unlimited fucking sessions as I like it. I told okay and asked for the exact address. He told that he is in office and will call me after the office is over.


    Around 8.00 PM I got the call from him and we spoke as we know each other for many years. He asked whether to arrange hot drinks or any soft drinks or even milk or coffee…I told no to drinks as I can’t take risk in first time itself and told milk or coffee is okay but not compulsory. And I asked what I need to bring?.For my surprise he told to buy some flower .


    I am surprised and also I am thinking why his husband itself so eager to let me have fun with his wife (which I found out later and will tell you later).He also told that they enjoy sex life fully and they both used to watch blue films and he told his wife like to lick her pussy very much. I told, me too interested in licking and asked whether she will suck my cock.


    He told yes if she is in full mood... and to make her in mood you need to suck her pussy well. And also he told I can have unlimited fucking sessions for whole night even after sleeping for some time, and also don’t bother to disturb his wife even she is sleeping.


    He also told that even she is sleeping if I caress her boobs or suck her pussy she will again get into mood and I can enjoy as much as I need. Then I asked for the exact location he asked me to come near to pallavaram and then give a call to his no and asked to start around 9.30 from my place(it takes around 1 hour to reach their home).


    At 9.15 I started from my place and put some petrol to my bike as I don’t know how far that place will be and had my dinner in the hotel and reached the place he told around 9.50PM and tried to see the flower shop but I couldn’t find so I bought some sweets and chocolates as there are kids in their home.


    I picked my phone to call him and I found he already called me but I couldn’t pick up as I am driving. Then I called back and I told I reached the point, then he told another land mark nearby I reached there in 10 mins and called him again and with the phone in my ears (with the help of helmet I placed my phone in my ears and driving) he keeps on telling 4rd right, last left, first right.


    I am following his instructions around 10.25 I reached one 2 floor flat. He told to park my bike inside the building and asked to come to first floor. I did the same and I reached the first floor and I saw the guy with lot of hairs, lean guy 5’8’’ height weight around 65. He greeted me well and asked me to come inside his home.


    The home is good with two bed rooms and both room is closed only he is speaking to me... Enquired about my job, family background he told his name is raj and her wife name is Haasini.. we chatted for 5-10 mins and he asked whether I need to refresh I nodded so he showed me the bathroom.


    I went there refreshed myself and came out and he took me to one bed room there I saw the woman. She is slightly fat,fair looks good and by seeing I can feel that she wants sex like hell and he assets are so hot and big. As soon as I entered she left the room and he told me to make myself comfortable. The room us quite good with AC and furnished.


    I asked raj to give me ten mins as I want to speak to my family as I usually call my home before sleeping. He told he is going to sleep with the kids and asked me to have fun. On seeing the couple, I found that he is so lean and can’t able to satisfy her wife fully so he posted the advertisement.

    Threesome sex stories 

    Around 10.45 I asked Haasini to come to the room and she came in locked the door from inside and I noticed she wore red saree and I am in shirt and pant. I greeted her and gave the sweets that I bought and she was surprised and took it happily. Then we spoke for some time about her likes…. years of marriage and no of kids all.


    She answered all without hesitation…they have 3 kids and she did family planning operation. Then I asked her whether I can undress my shirt. She said okay. I am with my pants sitting closely. Then taking her hand with mine asked what you like most. She told she likes someone sucking her pussy…I asked then what.


    She told fucking her….I made sure She likes these 2 things most. I asked her whether he likes to suck my coca. She told she not used to it and she may try…Then I started kissing the hands and slowly I kissed her cheeks she responded well then I touched her hips and feeling her body…I slowly started kissing the lips and she responded by opening her mouth.


    I kissed and inserted my tongue she started touching my tongue with hers….Haaa it was nice feeling….I am getting good response and become bold to touch her boobs with her saree on….and slowly feeling it…pressing that boobs…..I kissed her lips then I started kissing her cheeks and her neck…..then I tried to unbutton the blouse but it is hard and her boobs is so hard…

    Threesome sex stories 


    so she understood the situation and she itself opened it for me and she removed the top of her saree…I can see the matching red bra with lot of small openings…I kissed the cleavage and started feeling the boobs with my hands.,….haa it’s so hard even after giving birth to 3 kids…I am squeezing the boobs and kissing her lips again….she responded well…


    and I inserted my hand inside her bra and started feeling the nipples…it’s so hard and I fondling with it…slowly I opened her bra also and she also removed her saree….She was now just with the petticoat…..now the time is 11.00 PM While she removing the bra,saree all I also removed my pant and my jockey…..she is so comfortable seeing me naked….she is with petticoat and I am already naked….then again I played with her boobs kissing her lips…..our both tongue met each other shared the saliva and kissing for long time……her boobs is no nice to play then slowly I planted my lips on her boobs…

    Threesome sex stories 


    kissing the boobs and then slowly licking the nipples also…..then I started sucking the nipples…now slowly her hand was touching my cock. She started feeling it lightly…..I sucking the boobs so nicely that makes my cock hard…..as it becomes hard I stopped sucking the boobs and moved my cock to her mouth….she readily took into her mouth and start sucking it…


    first she took only the tip of my cock…then I slowly made her to take full….most of the time use uses her tongue to play with the tip of my cock……It was nice to feel the heat of the mouth and tongue and saliva…..It turns me on further so I pulled my cock out (I don’t want to ejaculate now itself into her mouth)…then I make her lay on the bed and started licking the thigh…


    and kissing it…she started moaning slowly. Then I reached the pussy...I tried to insert my finger into her pussy..But she doesn’t like so I stopped. The I slowly kissed her pussy….my tongue rolling over the pussy lips. She already started moaning….I then inserted my tongue in top part of the pussy…haaaaa it was so nice…

    Threesome sex stories 


    her pussy is really big she was enjoying then I started moving down the pussy…haaa I can feel the heat of her pussy……I am sucking there for about 5 mins…..taking full advantage of it as she likes it most…she was moaning slowly and I can see she is really enjoying it……after that I kissed her lips to make her taste her own pussy from my tongue…


    she happily kissed me long time….then again I took my cock and sat on her face…….pointing my cock in her mouth…she took it and started sucking it nicely. I enjoyed a lot…….her sucking turns me on so I told that I want to fuck…she handed over me the moods condom and told I want to her without cover.


    She is not okay with it and told after we become more familiar we can have sex without condom…I didn’t force any further I put the condom and then started to insert my cock into her pussy…she readily opened her pussy for me and gave me full co-operation….I inserted my cock and started to pump it fastly..she told not to hurry. We can do It slowly.

    Threesome sex stories 


    Then I slowly started fucking her……fucking with cover is not as nice fucking without cover. Still its good….I asked her to cuck my nipple as that turns me on….she without hesitation sucks my small nipple of one side and playing with the other nipple with her hand…..this turns me more and my cock becomes harder and I pumping slowly and she is enjoying it…


    in some 3-4 mins I cum on the condom and my cock wants to take rest. I removed the cock from her pussy she took one newspaper and I took off my condom and folded with that newspaper and kept aside. Time is now 11.45 PM and she removed the petticoat and puts a lingerie.


    I told her let’s take some rest she also said okay and I am lying on the bed…she went out to the kitchen took me some water. Then I drank some and I gave back remaining. She also lying next to me turned off the AC and switched on the fan. I asked whether she is satisfied…she nodded and holds my hand. Around 12 we started sleeping.

    Threesome sex stories 


    I slept for some time then I woke up saw her sleeping…I will touch her cheeks and her lips with my hand. And caress her boobs over her lingerie….I ll do this for ten mins then again I ll fall asleep…..tough we both are not fully sleeping. Every 30 mins one hour I ll wake up and check her…he used to sleep.


    I will feel her body with my hands she will be still sleeping….this happened still 3.30 AM…..from 12.00 to 3.30 I might slept for some two and half hours. Remaining time I fore played with her boobs body lips and her pussy also…If I caress her boobs so hardly she used to remove my hand saying its paining…then I ll start caressing her boobs pussy softly. Like this the time went so fast.


    Around 3.30 AM I kissed her cheeks and then her lips……and also my hands started feeling her boobs…..While I started kissing her lips she also responded nicely……then I took her boobs out of lingerie and start sucking it…it becomes hard again……while I am sucking I lifted her lingerie and started touching her pussy……again I tried to insert my finger to finger fuck the pussy…but she doesn’t like if.


    So I removed my hand…the I shifted my mouth to her pussy and took my cock into her face…..we are in 69 position now….I started sucking the top part of her pussy….initially only me sucking her pussy after some time she turned on started sucking my cock……I kissing her pussy, thigh,pussy lips…she also started sucking nicely…

    Threesome sex stories 


    after some time I stopped sucking her pussy and moving my body to make my cock go inside and come out of her mouth…..she also rolled her tongue over the tip of my cock which makes my feel so nice….around 3.45 I told that I want to fuck her.


    This time also she gave me another condom…though I don’t like it(I am sure she is clean and I am also clean as I gave blood just a week before, I am ready to fuck without condom) I put the condom and started to insert the cock into her pussy….she readily take it into her pussy..I she itself started fondling my nipples….that turns me on and I started pumping my cock into her pussy


    I…this time I didn’t cum…I fucked her for more than ten mins….she really enjoyed it and asked me when I ll come again….That makes me really happy to feel that I satisfied a sex bomb…I told hopefully next month…then I continued to fuck….after 10 mins around 3.50 I removed my cock and saw still I didn’t cum and my cock is erect….I took rest for ten mins lying in the bed.


    She also lying next to me feeling satisfied…I caress her boobs and fondling it……. around 4 I asked her to suck my nipples. She readily did it….her tongue was playing with my nipples for around 5 mins that turns me on and my cock is erect again….then I asked her to stop and again I started to fuck with same condom…..this time also she started moaning…

    Threesome sex stories 


    I really enjoyed this sex as there is no hurry and I fucked her this time around 8-10 mins……and I fucked her doggy style…but she doesn’t like is much…so I asked her to ly down and fucked normally and I stopped and lied on the bed …..time is around 4.10…

    Threesome sex stories 


    I asked Haasini shall I leave now. She told okay and also told if I want to take rest I can leave after some time also. I asked her to bring some water…she bought if. And I drank some and told I ll leave in ten mins itself….then she went to the other room to wake her husband…

    No comments:

    Post a Comment